NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

From the Frozen Wastes

Deadloud

The telescope arrived about an hour ago ..... and has been stood complete for the last half hour.  :smiley:  Pretty straightforward to put together, and the finderscope was easy to align because there's a handy aerial array about half a mile from the back door. Sadly there's a storm coming in tonight so any ideas I had of getting 'hands on' after dark today have been put on temporary hold. 

First impressions though from the 10 minutes I've had in daylight are extremely good, image with the wider angle of the two supplied eyepieces is very sharp, bright and clear .... I even got a photo of the aerial array on my phone through the scope. 

I'll post further once I've been out properly, probably over the weekend.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL :)

If dark skies are a short drive away then a nice portable scope will suit you well so good choice.

Just hoping your dark skies are also clear skies as i have now forgotten what the cosmos look like down here!

Lee

Archived