Hello

misfit

My scope turned up on Monday and was damaged so sending it back today....I was miffed about it but it might be a good fortune because I have had time to talk to people at length (and probably [removed word] some off) in the forums about equipment and mounts and I am just going to get the heavy mount for now, then save for the scope at a later date.

hope you have good luck with your choice!

Neil.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was going to get a ST 120 refractor of some sort for wide view photography but I have realized through looking in the gallerys that great pics can be had with ED 80's, so I am back at square one, I hope to be content for a while though with a new mount so I can just use my DSLR and practice different techniques while I am saving up for the scope which will probably be a concern for next year.

Neil.

just had a search for the ED 80, wow they are a pretty penny lol, best you get saving and get a wish list going for christmas :laugh:

nice looking scope though and I had noticed a few people using them for there astros so good luck with the saving :smiley:

Archived