expect clouds and rain

ok finally did it ;) i ordered the LS-8 bout a week ago but then asked him to hold on due to second thoughts (didnt realize even as a woman i could change my mind as much) but today finally put the order in and it is due wednesday :). and was well pleased when i found out that they have an offer of free 3.5 inch LCD display monitor if you send away for it .

I am going to get this

Samsung SCB-4000P A1 Series 1/2" True Day/Night 600TVL High Resolution Camera 12/24v

for live view so all the kids can see...is this 1 a good enough 1 for that purpose? do i need a cctv monitor or any monitor do?

what can i expect to see with this scope? have bought the revelation eyepiece set for now so at least we have a few.

lets hope we get some clear skies to get to try this scope soon :headbang:

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me FINALLY get the scope that will hopefully last for many years.

Archived