Astronomy Clubs

Dear fellow astronomers,

I was wanting to know if the Manchester Astronomy Society was any good and if any of you actually are a member there plus the same thing about The North West Astronomy Society, as I would like to join. One last thing: If any of you attend a club in or around Manchester and find it quite good recommend it to me!

Many Thanks and reply's are welcome,

I don't know which part of Manchester you are in but I'm going to plug the Bolton Astronomical Society. We meet twice a month and there's about 50 of us. You can borrow equipment and books if you are a member. If you're interested in astro-photography, there are people here that really know their stuff. Members range from children through to retired people and from complete beginners through to people with back garden observatories.

Here's the website : Bolton Astronomy

I don't know which part of Manchester you are in but I'm going to plug the Bolton Astronomical Society. We meet twice a month and there's about 50 of us. You can borrow equipment and books if you are a member. If you're interested in astro-photography, there are people here that really know their stuff. Members range from children through to retired people and from complete beginners through to people with back garden observatories.

Here's the website : Bolton Astronomy

Thanks i'll check it out! ;)

Archived