garys apier dapter

Hi all..Can you point me in the right direction please..I have followed postings for a while but without any gear..Now After getting an OTA I want to make my own pier..I have tried to access the link to Garys page re EQ adapters) but get the message that I do not have permission..Is there any other way for me to buy one from Gary?

Regards

Norm in Catalunya

Hi Norm,

You'll find the DIY board and its Obsy subsection a great source of info for building piers and all that goes with it.

What OTA have you got yourself ?

Whereabouts in Catalunya are you ? You may not be too far from me.

More importantly, what are your skies like up there in the mountains ? I bet they're better than the LP sludge I have down here on the Costa Touristica... during the season it's lit up like a suburb of Barna ! :)

Hi Dave..Thanks for the reply..Well we live close to TREMP @ around 740 meters high..great for gazing ..real black skies..I have recently aquired a Celestron 8SE and a startravel 120 ..But need to to get them on a pier....Wot you got? Maybe PM me......

Regards

Norm

Archived