Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi

Moon monkey

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all. just thought I would give you an update ........... Ive got my scope !!!!!! YYYAAAAYYYYYY :):hello2:

I have changed the setup a little .... I now have a EQ5 Synscan goto mount, and an 8" Altair Astro imaging Newtonian tube.

I spent the night last night under clear stary skies..... and couldnt see a thing :D I just couldnt get the scope to focus, it seemed as though i couldnt wind the focuser out far enough ? I have since found an extention ring that fits inbetween the eye peice and the focuser. so I will try again tonight ... I may even be able to align the scope proper :D No one said this was going to be easy :D Cheers Monkey

Hi Monkey

Congrats on your new scope I shore you will get used to it soon and we are all here to chip in if you need help in anyway , we all like to help here

congrats again

Doug

Essex

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone.... I had my first "succesfull" session with my new telescope last night :p I would like to write a report ..... Where should I post it ??? :D

A first light is excellent in either the beginners section - or more likely the equipment section.

Glad you had a successful night!

Dan

With very popular demand it seems that quite a lot of items are out of stock.6 weeks is a long time tho, especially if like me you hate waiting for anything. Good luckand welcome.

Archived