SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Visionary HD 20x80 binoculars

enigma

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of days ago i looked through 25x80.On a tripod of course.

Apart from its heaviness the view is great, but i noticed that image is quite unstable.It floats.

Hi

I must admit I recently ordered a cheap pair off ebay, the PRAKTICA W 10x50 P BINOCULARS for £19.95(inc p&p) after reading what a good standard spec for first timers or general viewing was and for the price I am well impressed, very clear.

In addition today I ordered off Telescope House a pair of Revelation 20 x 80 so hopefully can give you the low down on those next week and I know in theory you get what you pay for quality wise but some good reviews for these and even one of the guys there uses them and in theory they can pick any and ok price could be a factor, but it means something.

Finally are a £500 pair of binoculars 5 times as good as a £100 pair of Bino’s or just twice as good if that, so diminishing returns, plus my wife would kill me.

Revelations 20x80's arrived yesterday and I am VERY impressed, in all fairness they are the best binoculars I have ever used although in the same breath that is not a lot. I now need clear skies to test them, in addition I have ordered the Celestron 15X70 from MyMemory for £61.99 inc del which is the cheapest I found and once they arrive I can compare and finally today I ordered a Horizon Tripod after reading your reviews – watch this space and hide the bank statements.

Archived