SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Solar freak!

Eccy

Hi all, don't want to repeat the other stories of newness and passion, but I am the same!! Must say that I've had a few tips already & the quality of patron is first class! It's a pleasure to join a class group!

Anyway, I have got a Coronado pst and love the dynamic nature of the observations. I am interested in getting a cak scope but don't own a night scope so don't know whether to get the dedicated scope or a night scope + filter? I was going to get a Meade etc 125, any advice? Astrophotography is a long term dream! Many thanks for all your time & advice!!

Clear, dark sky's for us all!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm under 30, would my eyesight have degraded to that extent? Would the Lunt 60 refractor offer a good duality? Night scope, then diagonal cak filter on?

Great advice from all so far!!

I'm going to follow up on the advice about the refractors. Have a relative coming from the USA & thought I would take advantage of the slight exchange rate. Many thanks and clear skies to all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived