Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Very silly photos

lulu57

We had a lot of fun trying to get all the air out of the tent - Ian was very thorough about it!

As for the other two pics...well, it's a sin to waste a single drop of champagne...:)

post-15346-133877563186_thumb.jpg

post-15346-133877563197_thumb.jpg

post-15346-133877563201_thumb.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there are some stunning beaches on the South and West coast - does the North coast have more cliffs? I suppose that would make it better for viewing.

The current forecast for Thursday and Friday says there will be light rain and cloud, but it said that about SGL6 too, so I'm taking no notice! :)

Oooh I've heard about that. Know any local suppliers?

And if there's a saltmarsh - doesn't that mean wild samphire? I'd like to pick some of that.

(OMG - earworm has started - "Psychobilly - qu'est-ce que c'est? F-f-f-far better to run-run-run awaaaaaaaay...")

The saltmarshes can be very dangerous there are deep channels that flood quickly

I've nibbled raw samphire - and I'd like to try it sauteed - but I don't want to sink for it! :)

Archived