SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Saturn improvements......

Yidoboy

This is probably one of the best Saturn images I have managed so far but I'm not impressed with it. I've seen pics on here before from people with the same set up as mine but much better images.....what am I doing wrong or not doing?

I would really appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks

Mark

post-22848-133877562406_thumb.jpg

Thats a better image also try pushing the wavlets up , dont worry if you overdo it you can just bring them down again, just keep playing with them. You can also increse image size a bit in the final stageof registax, then run an autosharpen in photoshop

Ben

Sorry Ben another question......how do I adjust the wavelets correctly????

I've tried this before but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the finer points of registax....also how do you increase the size...I looked around for this but couldn't see anything to enable me to resize the image?

Sorry for being a pain!!!

No problem, you will find that theres always someone on here to answer your questions and give advice, i find myself asking more and more questions as the astrophotography bug develops.

Regards

ben

Archived