SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Preston

moriniboy

Hi all, I live in Hoghton, Preston and have just spent the last hour driving around looking for a place to observe with less light pollution.

Whilst I don't mind doing this I would rather be observing with my current scope, so I would really appreciate some pointers to good locations.

I have ordered a 250px and it arrives in 3 weeks so I have a bit of time to find a good site.

Nigel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo there from Lostock Hall nr.Preston

If you find somewhere good give us a shout i have been on the look out but so far not had a chance to test antywhere within easy reach....check out the link post below i put in a possible site as a reply

http://stargazerslounge.com/astro-lounge/135368-observing-safety.html#post1760502

Hello and welcome from me too, I have only been a member here for just over a week and have already discovered that you have come to the right place for friendly and helpful advice, you could not have found a better forum!

Archived