1825338873_SNRPN2021banner.jpg.68bf12c7791f26559c66cf7bce79fe3d.jpg

Canon shutter release.

That looks like the right sort of thing.

I just bought a couple off an Amazon store for my 350d and my 20d, was about £20 for each one iirc.

£12 sounds pretty good, wouldn't have thought you'd get one with the required functionality for less than that.

Ben

I have a similar one for my 10D.. However..

If you want to use the mirror lock up on the camera you have to input twice the number of exposures as the controller will fire the shutter but the camera controls the mirror lock up..

So ....

For a 60 sec exposure and you want to take 5 exposures with mirror lock up you'll need to double the exposures.. The controller will fire the camera (Mirror lockup for 60 sec) Then fire the shutter for 60 sec..

You can also set the delay between each exposure to allow the mount and or camera to settle.

If your using it for short exposures then ignore all of the above as with short exposures you dont get mirror slap..

A great bit of kit..

HTH

Greg

Or try the self timer trick use the self timer in combo with the prog remote just add the self timer delay to the exposure time that you enter on the timer

Billy on the San Fran

This is much more effective as you can normally select a 2 or 10 second delay on the camera.

Will that (using the self timer) get rid of the mirror lock up shake? I thought that was only useful when pressing the shoot button maunally?

Ste.

I just tried it, and it seems to work! Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Or try the self timer trick use the self timer in combo with the prog remote just add the self timer delay to the exposure time that you enter on the timer

Never thought of thaty one Billy...

I'll try it..

Edited by Greg