SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Your gonna think I'm nuts!

FLO

When I look at this picture of the surface of Mars, no matter how hard I try, instead of valleys and craters, I see ridges and domes.  I also have this problem when looking at some pix of the Moons surface. 

Is it only me?!

Steve :clouds1:

image.jpg

Many an Astronomer used to think they could see Dome's and other Man made/alien structures on the surface of Mars when viewing through there Telescope's the Canal's and so forth i wonder what they would say if they view was like this?

James

Hi al

To be honest steve i was at an astro meeting a few weeks ago.

someone was giving a presentaton of the moon.

A member asks y he sees domes and humps and not craters.

Now thanks to this [removed word], i also now see the humps, It a royal pain in the Bottom now. Getting a headach tryng to ask my brain to convert them back into craters.

Al

Hi al

To be honest steve i was at an astro meeting a few weeks ago.

someone was giving a presentaton of the moon.

A member asks y he sees domes and humps and not craters.

Now thanks to this [removed word], i also now see the humps, It a royal pain in the Bottom now. Getting a headach tryng to ask my brain to convert them back into craters.

Al

I'll try and forget that post Al, I don't want to fall into the same trap! :clouds1:

Archived