sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

Atik Titan

valleyman

Just got my new Atik Titan and followed the instructions for setting it up, Loaded te drivers for Win 7 and then followed the instructions for taking a exposer. Just got a lot of black and white Pixels on the Capture software. It says focus on to a star so am I right in thinking this can only be used at night.

Went out quickly last night, just to try the atik Titan on the moon, after a bit of fiddling got the exposer right and focus not bad, it was dask so seeing was awful, but got it to work and took a couple os snaps.......big learning curve now on getting the best from it.

had it mounted on my SW80 f5 and had to have the diagnal and a barlow to achieve focas was wondering if there is a solution to that problem

Tried the Barlow with the lens out and it worked Ok. Have ordered a filter wheel which will also help, but thanks Steve for the Offer.

Going to Mynnyddddddddislwyn tonight for a star party, but will be up your way later in the month.

Pat