Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astroboot gone for good?

johninderby

I question Scope and Skies 2 weeks back about the state of play and this was their reply.

Thank you for your email

I'm sorry but I'm am sure it will not be much longer the problem is that the gentleman who runs Astroboot has had a lot of other commitments and has not had the time

Kind regards

Astronomy and Nature Centre

0845 6349192

When I asked a couple of weeks back, I got the same response as 'SniffTheGlove'.

Given that it has been off now for four months, I doubt it will return. The Christmas rush and the Stargazing Live rush have both got to be over by now.

Interesting to see that since November, I have not bought anything from SnS. Though I have spent elsewhere. Maybe Astroboot worked to get me to look at their site?

Yes - lots of useful bits and pieces mostly at less than a tenner - such as tube rings, old Plossl eyepieces, sun filters, adaptors of various kinds, discontinued Astro-Engineering products and so on...

- almost impossible to browse without buying something. :icon_eek:

Archived