Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How few subs can you go!

peter shah

This is one ive started last night, ive cropped it in a bit but its one ive wanted to get ever since i saw Olly's shot.....i want to get lots more on this one, i really like this pair

Exposure times were and 15mins in Luminance, 10mins in Red 7mins in Green 9mins in Blue.....i was really surprised to see how clean this one was, some mention the AG12 was a photon hoover, BTW no darks

cheers peter

post-17181-133877557101_thumb.jpg

Just forty one minutes total exposure......I take single subs longer than that :icon_eek:

I bet every time a pic rolls in off that thing you can't help but smile to yourself! I cant wait till you can do some long exposures on some narrowband nebulae, should be jaw dropping :rolleyes:

Tim

Just forty one minutes total exposure......I take single subs longer than that :icon_eek:

I bet every time a pic rolls in off that thing you can't help but smile to yourself! I cant wait till you can do some long exposures on some narrowband nebulae, should be jaw dropping :rolleyes:

Tim

you are right i cant help but smile :D im loving the scope....i have it set up pretty close now.....still doing a few tweaks and i have a new 7 way filter wheelto fit

Archived