Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

More thanks....

MG1

Guys, you are amazing!

I didn't get a chance to catch everyone I wanted to as I slept late after pulling an all-nighter with Robbie & Carl so apologies if I missed you.

Well done everyone. This was our first SGL and it truly lived up to the spirit of the forum. It was great to put some faces to names and get to spend some quality time under the stars. Jen and I have again come away with a little extra knowledge and even managed to pass some on this time.

For once the hardware and software seemed for the most part to be working (although still haven't crAcked DARV) and now I guess I have to learn the tricky dark arts of image processing.

I think Kev has convinced me to invest in pixinsight with his tutorial this afternoon (very much appreciated) and I'm looking forward to seeing what he managed to get out of my M42?!? (I'll have a play too over the next week or so, so anticipate many questions on the subject)

Anyway, you were all brilliant and we can't wait to do it all again...(pre Kielder/kelling autumn maybe?)

Nice one!

Archived