Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

lulu57

I too would like to thank and applaud the efforts you guys, Helen, Mike, Jean and all the others, put into making it a superbly organised Star Party. I would like to thank my neighbours for being so friendly...... and hardly a snore to be heard....except mine.

Also a thanks to Martin (:rolleyes: for his excellent imaging sessions.

Pete

was that you? I thought it was the annual wilder beast migration :icon_eek:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said last year that we would have a tough job beating Mike's organisation for SGL5 - well, I think Helen succeeded!!!

+1

Huge thank you to all who helped make the star party so relaxing, especially to Helen & co who have worked tirelessly behind the scenes, planning for months and months. Even if the skies hadn't cleared unexpectedly it would have been great :icon_eek:

This was my 8th or so star party and was easily the best so far, with something for everybody.

Thanks again.

Tim

Glad everyone had a great time...i wish i could of come but only joined sgl in march...would love to come to sgl7 (when is it anyway?) and meet some of you guys and take a look through them big dobs!!

Going through all the threads it looks like a fantastic event! Defo wanna come next time

Many thanks to the organisers from me.

A specially to MikeP for his previous experiences with the guide camera I bought. I spent two nights trying to find a guide star, it turns out this model is not sensitive enough. Although this was a big downer, it was nice to know that I was not doing anything wrong.

This was my first star party and will be going to many more.

I would like to add my thanks as well

Myself and Helen (and I'm sure the dogs did) really enjoyed the weekend

I did not get round all the pitches as I was chatting too much

Steve,Helen

Chara & Wellington

I'd like to add my thanks as well - to Helen and the other organisers and to all those who were welcoming, friendly, patient and helpful to a newbie. What I will remember first and foremost is the sheer pleasantness of the whole experience. Well worth the 14 hour / 720 mile round trip. My only regret is not having met more people - but that can be addressed at future events.

Archived