SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Light pollution how well did you score ????

jasperuk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a real surprise to me i thought there would be loads of people on here with massive scores close to the 6 mark but it seems not to be the case, how weird people who suffer from light pollution all seem to own telescopes and the country foke with much better viewing conditions dont seem to bother....is it just me or is that a little mad B) or maybe people in the country side dont have the internet and so dont join forums :)

Either way my score was not as bad as i thought so i dont feel half as bad as i did when i first tried the site:D

This is a real surprise to me i thought there would be loads of people on here with massive scores close to the 6 mark but it seems not to be the case, how weird people who suffer from light pollution all seem to own telescopes and the country foke with much better viewing conditions dont seem to bother....is it just me or is that a little mad :rolleyes: or maybe people in the country side dont have the internet and so dont join forums :icon_eek:

:D

Internet? Friday night's lightning storm took out the phone lines and internet as well up here for two days. Here's my score from Mid Wales- a tasty 2 on the Bortle Scale.

nightskysimulator.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived