Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ouch

Adamski

Hello all,

just thought i'd let you all know how sorry i'm feeling for myself. I've just got back from the the tooth pulling fairy and that numbing stuff has worn off, the whole side of my face is throbbing, and it's still raining to boot. That means no distraction by a bit of viewing tonight.

Yours painfully,

Adamski:mad:

Poor thing... I was at the dentist today too but escaped unscathed.

I think the only way to dull your pain is to spend some quiet time with your credit card on the FLO site.

On the French markets around here a hundred years ago they had 'dentists' whose kids banged a drum during extractions so as not to deter those waiting in line for the treatment! Makes you glad to have missed that experience...

Olly

Hi,

I really like your "Dark side of the moon" thingy pic. I went to see Roger waters and Nick mason perform the whole album live at Hyde park in 2006, they played loads of other stuff too. I am also going to see Roger waters perform "The Wall" live in May at the O2 arena. Can't wait, I've had the tickets for 6 months already. I can also add another t'shirt to my gig collection.

Cheers,

Adamski:headbang:

On the French markets around here a hundred years ago they had 'dentists' whose kids banged a drum during extractions so as not to deter those waiting in line for the treatment! Makes you glad to have missed that experience...

Olly

It's the kids around here that bang on the teeth, and the Dentist drum up the trade.:D

Archived