Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jaffa cakes...

Ant

Yo, my grandaughter (2 1/2 ) can detect real from imitation Jaffas without seeing the packet. Tried fobbing her off with cheapies but it's "NO GRANDAD!".

She can also load the dvd and use remote controls, use the computer mouse and detect chocholate at 100yds.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One homemade welsh cake is worth a whole packet of Jaffa cakes...

Remember you aint that far form Offa's Dyke...

Jean will need a truck to get her boxes of Jaffa Cakes home then - so guess what she's been doing today :D

Helen

PS shall we keep you and Kev a few for Saturday??

Not being a jaffa cake expert I didn't realise that Cadburys made a version, so a couple of packs fell into the trolley this evening whilst doing the shopping. It seems the only true test is the taste test...

B)MY BAD! The wife has just informed me it was Lidl in Halesowen and it was a 3 pack for 79p. Either way if you get chance give them a try :grin:

3 rd time lucky they say. I must have been suffering sugar rush last time. Anyway all this talk of Jaffa cakes had me on the look out today in Lidl and it's a 2 pack for 79p :)

You always going to have fans of the original JC's but I think these are far better.

Archived