740427863_Terminatorchallenge.jpg.2f4cb93182b2ce715fac5aa75b0503c8.jpg

Guess Where I Am?

martin_h

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you dont look to close, 30 houses in our street- 6 boarded up, 2 derilict shells behind us, most of the rest teenage single mums, and 2 drug dealers.

Careful with those words, you will have the treehuggers out with thier political correct pitchforks. (with corks on the end for health and safety reasons)

Careful with those words, you will have the treehuggers out with thier political correct pitchforks. (with corks on the end for health and safety reasons)

Hahahaha...You just made my day!

As long as you dont look to close, 30 houses in our street- 6 boarded up, 2 derilict shells behind us, most of the rest teenage single mums, and 2 drug dealers.

I hope you live in a fortress! Don't want anyone trying to fund their drug habit by flogging off your scopes!

Edited by ruiyyanko

Martin,

I know how you feel, it's been cloudy in the Midlands for what seems like months.

Friday night was good and last night was clear(ish) but for a newbie like me, who wants to use their new kit, it's VERY frustrating :D

One thing that is for sure....the cosmos is not going anywhere (well, not just yet according to Dr Cox) :)