Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL6 - arrival info

Helen

I've been trying (with only partial success :)) to email out a few details about the site and pitches. My email provider now seems to think I'm a spammer, so I've stopped before they ban me or I get even more frustrated :D.

So here's what some of you have got, and what the rest of you should have had by email...

Hi,

Well SGL6 is upon us. We've put the site maps in the Welcome packs ready for you, but then I thought it might be good for you to have the site plan before you got there.

The Welcome Tent and Marquees are being delivered on Wedenesday, and so we'll be doing formal Welcomes after that. For those of you arriving Tuesday and early on Wednesday the Welcome will be less formal (but just as warm!). If you arrive on Tuesday please call in at reception and they'll provide you with a Welcome Pack. Mark (Mark at Beaufort) will be on site from Tuesday lunchtime to provide welcome, help and guidance and Kevin (Beyondvision) will be there from Tuesday evening. So you'll have Mods to look after you.

We've allocated pitches for the Marquees etc and for the Mod team too (these are marked in the attachments). We've located Mods and Admin in the centre part of the Rally Field so that if you have any problems there'll always be someone close at hand.

We will be very close to capacity for the Rally Field so, as we said when booking, we'll need caravans and campervans to use the hardstanding pitches please. We'll also need those of you who haven't booked electricity to use the non-electric part of the Hare field. This area has half in marked pitches (where there is access to electricity), whereas the other half is more free form. So you'll be able to pitch more flexibly.

If you're unsure about anything please ask a Mod (they'll have coloured badges).

I also attach (for completeness) a copy of the full conditions for the Star Party (so I don't have to print it all out again!).

We're looking forward to having a great time, whatever the weather!!

I look forward to seeing you all

Helen

Annotated site plan.pdf

Pitch allocation.xls

Full terms and conditions.doc

Archived