Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon shots from 18th March (First mosaic attempt)

King

You may check these shots at their actual size via the links below. (They are large...)

Main

Bottom (I've submitted this one separately in spite of already having much of the bottom showing in the above one because it does show an extra area to the right which is among the best bits of the overall picture - or so I think.)

Right

This one's a bit of a horror story. On the 19th I was attempting a Super Moon mosaic and the results kept showing frame overlaps to the point I deemed the footage impossible to salvage and deleted it all. For some reason though, I kept the shots from the 18th and having refined my methods in Registax a bit, realised I could get the desired result after all so commenced to attempt a mosaic with that footage instead.

However, I had missed a small amount of surface so for this one have decided to post them as the separate shots you see here. I'll do it better next time, hopefully for the next full Moon which is only 2% less than this month's perigee anyway...

The last one (Right) is the single shot I made all the Registax settings from.

post-24271-133877553107_thumb.jpg

post-24271-133877553112_thumb.jpg

post-24271-13387755312_thumb.jpg

post-24271-133877553125_thumb.jpg

Archived