Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi

i have just receved a dual axis motor for my mount.reading the the paper work it said it may be necessary to loosen the worm gear on the mount.it said loosen the 4 screws, and then the 2mm screw in between them.i just have a hole there. on the dec and ra worm gear.

thanks

yes got the allen key to fit.BUT gave it a turn done the other 4 up now mount wont move Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

undid it redone it all up no good.

is there a starting point with the grub screw

thanks for your help

Try loosening the socket screws, then adjust the grub screw to adjust the worm gear, then tighten the socket screws.

I locked mine up first then realised I'd not screwed the grub in far enough and over tightened the screws.

Hi all

ok all done.the think to do is just (1)loosen the bottom 2 screws.then (2)loosen the top 2 (the ones near the grub screw)turn grub screw 5mm,then tighten the 2 top screws.and test worm gear,if no good repeat (2). did take me some time

thanks

Archived