Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

BackyardEOS

I have just got hold of a trial version of BackyardEOS and hope to give it a test run tonight, I am connecting to the camera (Prime Focus) through the USB cable that came with the camera, is this the way it is supposed to be done i have seen ref to RS232 ????

I will give you all rundown how it performs i have it loaded on both a laptop and netbook as i think the netbook maybe a little small at 10in screen

I have just got hold of a trial version of BackyardEOS and hope to give it a test run tonight, I am connecting to the camera (Prime Focus) through the USB cable that came with the camera, is this the way it is supposed to be done i have seen ref to RS232 ????

I will give you all rundown how it performs i have it loaded on both a laptop and netbook as i think the netbook maybe a little small at 10in screen

Jasper,

What camera do you have? The camera supplied USB cable is only good for cameras starting from the 450D in 2008 and later models. From the 400D and down you can not achieve BULB exposure over regular USB cable.

Guylain Rochon (Creator of BackyardEOS)

Archived