stellarium help.

hi . ive uninstalled stellarium as i had a few issues with it. now when i down load it again the settings remain. ie, location and occular settings ect:confused:

i need to erase the lot. so i can download from scratch. so any stellarium or pc buffs help at all.

i uninstall "stellarium and all its components" as per normal. but is there a little file somewhere that keeps track of the settings? its doin me noggin in.:D

cheers.

Hi Rory,

You didn't say which operating system you were using, but assuming you are on Win7 (as i am), then there are some config files saved in the C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\Stellarium folder - if you have this folder left over after your un-install, then just delete it before re-installing Stellarium.

*yourusername* = the username you log in to windows with. Sorry if you already know this, just trying to cover all the bases. :D

Archived