Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi From Cheshire

ShaunJ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Again,

Thanks for even more welcomes. In answer to Nexus21 I have ordered the Meade LS 8". It will arrive in April (nearer the beginning than the end hopefully).

I don't know if I should post this elsewhere, but I notice that a few of you are from the Crewe / Nantwich area - would you recommend any societies or clubs in the area?

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Again,

Thanks for even more welcomes. In answer to Nexus21 I have ordered the Meade LS 8". It will arrive in April (nearer the beginning than the end hopefully).

I don't know if I should post this elsewhere, but I notice that a few of you are from the Crewe / Nantwich area - would you recommend any societies or clubs in the area?

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Shaun

You could try South Cheshire Astronomical Society - News and Information about Astronomy, Telescopes, Space and Spaceflight in Cheshire who are meeting next on 7th April or a bit further away in Macc. Macclesfield Astronomical Society - stargazing, lectures and workshops for amateur astronomers who hold regular meets for all abilities.

I'm sure there are more though.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Hi Shaun - Andy (mylastestwhim) is quite correct. I'm from Wistaston but I've never been to any of the meetings largely because I work away from home, so I can't vouch for them either way. I'm hoping to get down to one of South Cheshire meetings@ Ravensmoor. There's quite a few other members around the Crewe/Nantwich area so it would be good to meet up at some time. Nice choice of scope ! I'm jealous :p Scope envy !! :D

If I can help you out in any way please just give me a shout.

cheers

Simon.

Archived