Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astromaster not available, picking a new first scope (bigger budget)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought you could fold down a rear seat and still get the scope and 3 people in.

Btw by accessories I was also thinking of the eyepiece upgrades that the scope deserves (the 10mm I think it comes with is supposedly not the best the longer f/l one is supposed to be ok though)

Your 8" is a brilliant first choice - plenty to find anything you can think of, easy to store, transport and set up - it's even affordable!

Besides.... if you let 'big scope fever' get you, then you could end up like me, mate. A sad fellow lugging around well over 100 kg of gear. :)

Beware!!! It could happen to you! :D

Dan

post-24566-133877553878_thumb.jpg

Your 8" is a brilliant first choice - plenty to find anything you can think of, easy to store, transport and set up - it's even affordable!

Besides.... if you let 'big scope fever' get you, then you could end up like me, mate. A sad fellow lugging around well over 100 kg of gear. B)

Beware!!! It could happen to you! :)

Dan

Holey moley, I need to clean my keyboard...

Archived