Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Surprise meeting.

davy999

I was at my local observatory tonight just doing the normal imaging stuff when a guy came over looking at what I was doing, suddenly he said... Are you davy999?

I of course said yes and he introduced himself at Steve1962, how on earth did he recognise me when we have never met and I was all wrapped up against the cold and it was dark?????

Was really nice to meet you steve and hope you enjoyed your visit to the Norman Lockyer observatory, hope to see you again soon and you can show us some more of the tutorials of pixinsight

Dave

I was at my local observatory tonight just doing the normal imaging stuff when a guy came over looking at what I was doing, suddenly he said... Are you davy999?

I of course said yes and he introduced himself at Steve1962, how on earth did he recognise me when we have never met and I was all wrapped up against the cold and it was dark?????

Was really nice to meet you steve and hope you enjoyed your visit to the Norman Lockyer observatory, hope to see you again soon and you can show us some more of the tutorials of pixinsight

Dave

are you sure you don't have a stalker? :)

ye, must have been a nice feeling to meet up like that :(

Archived