Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Next WOW moment?

Hi guys...Just joined SGL 2 days ago,,,what a great and informative place to be:icon_salut:

I have ordered my new skymax 127 and im like a child on christmas eve...REALY EXCITED..It should be here by Tuesday:)

I have had a couple of WOW experiences with an old tasco 3 inch(dont have it any more),although a cheaper option I still got the wow effect from seeing the moon/saturn for the first time...

Seeing Nebula and Galaxys will be a new thing for me...

Im sure there are alot of beautiful sights up there for me to see with the skymax..

Which object would you recomend for my next WOW?

Try Saturn and the moon again!

Your new scope will blow the socks off the Tasco on both these objects.

As soon as you can get yourself a good 32mm EP for low power and a good 8 or 9mm for high power.

The moon with a decent 8mm EP is just incredible. Feels like you're floating about a hundred miles over the surface.

I have a good 6mm EP but the atmospheric conditions are seldom good enough to use it so I wouldn't recommend buying one till you have at least the other two in your collection.

Thanks for that..Realy looking forward to it.The conditions are great here in N.I for the 3rd night in a row,pity the skymax wont be here until next week.....

A well,fingers crossed for next week.

Try Saturn and the moon again!

Your new scope will blow the socks off the Tasco on both these objects.

As soon as you can get yourself a good 32mm EP for low power and a good 8 or 9mm for high power.

The moon with a decent 8mm EP is just incredible. Feels like you're floating about a hundred miles over the surface.

I have a good 6mm EP but the atmospheric conditions are seldom good enough to use it so I wouldn't recommend buying one till you have at least the other two in your collection.

Can I use any type of EP with the skymax 127??

Could you recomend a good quality 32mm EP..??

Or should I buy a set?

Archived