Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Sweden!

Zebb

Hello all!

Thought Id say hello and introduce myself.

Im 23 years old, and Ive been into Astronomy for as long as I can remember, but I only got my first scope about 1 year ago, a Celestron Astromaster 130EQMD. Just started gazing into the marvels of space. I was hooked. Then I got a NexImage camera, and now love taking pictures of what I see.

I have no friends who are into astronomy, so I thought id come here now to talk to others. I somehow always end up here whenever I google anything astronomy related, so I finally took the big step and registered.

In about 1 week, Im getting a new scope, going from Newton to a 5" MAK with GoTo, since Im starting to get rather serious about the astrophotography, will get a new camera as well.

Well, thats me!

Zebb

Gothenburg, Sweden.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Zebb and welcome to the forum. I was in Gothenburg last year on my way to Stora Le for a canoeing trip. I have to say that I thought Sweden is a fantastic place!

Best wishes from Wales.

Archived