SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

help with the moon

HI DAZRAZ interesting picture,was this taken using your 200p dob?if so what photographic equipment did you use please,interested because i have the same scope,but have no idea how to capture an image like that:o

HI DAZRAZ interesting picture,was this taken using your 200p dob?if so what photographic equipment did you use please,interested because i have the same scope,but have no idea how to capture an image like that:o

Hi i use a microsoft lifecam which i purchased from amazon for £35 and all i do is hold it against the lens and snap away. This webcam can be adjusted to mount on to a lens but involves taking it apart and i also use my webcam for skype so havn't bothered doing this. I have also taken pictures that have also come out good on my iphone again simply by putting the camera close to the eye piece. I have not yet run these pictures through coral or any other digital picture program but im sure when i do these pictures will improve - thanks for the intrest i hope this help - i have put a link below to the webcam i mentioned earlier

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema goes 720p - photo 3 - Pocket-lint

Archived