Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A few faint fuzzies.

3ggman

So I got another chance to get out on saturday night, going by 7timer, I had about a two hour window of clear skies to get something done.

I really wanted to have a look at Saturn but it was still way too low. So in the mean time I tried to sort out my guiding (I was unable to get it working on a previous session).

Which just reminds me that I have 3 or 4 images on my laptop i have not looked at.

Anyway on settled on M106 just by pure chance by taking random 4min images from CartesduCiel.

This is 15 x 4min subs at ISo400. Guided with the QHY5 and PHD.

Taken with the TS90APO, I am really loving this scope, second time out with it and I am starting to feel that it has an awful lot to offer and that I have a lot to learn Iif I am to maximise its potential.

Which means tonight hopefully I will be able to get another 20 or so subs for this in order to bring out more of the arms of the galaxy and to bring out more of the fuzzies, as there seems to be quite a few in this region.

Comments always apperciated :o

post-19471-133877546408_thumb.jpg

Archived