Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Typical english weather

Mark-mck

Been cloudy as a cloudy thing all week here. Today holds some promise though. The Met Office is promising me clear skies until the small hours. Not that I'd trust them as far as I could comfortably spit a dead rat...

James

...The Met Office is promising me clear skies until the small hours. Not that I'd trust them as far as I could comfortably spit a dead rat...

James

I'll get the soap boxes out....don't get me started on the 'predictions' of the UK Met office. :o

They seem only to be interested in telling me what has already happened, and designating every form of weather as a hazard that needs an orange warning triangle attached to it!

Steps down off box...:(

Any luck guys? Moon aside conditions have been great in the North West.

Agreed GazOC was fabulous in South lakeland, at least before the good prof. was on the telly. Did my first imaging with the new webcam, then out again after the prog but by then the clouds had rolled in. All the same first session for weeks so happy

was crystal clear all night for me, only managed to stay out till half 10 tho due to having to be up at an ungodly hour for work.

looking like i may get the scope out tonight again, it's nice and sunny in the east mids, well there's a bit of thin wispy cloud so might not bother with any imaging and just have a couple of hours enjoying the heavens.

Archived