SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

IC 405 FLAMING STAR NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Went out tonight to get a good one of ole Horsey, not high enogh at the time so decided to get all focussed nicely on the flaming star nebula ,done this one before , but had an hour to play with so rattled off 61 subs at 60 sec each , looked good on screen , and the final process came out the best i have done this one , te centre star throws out some reflection nebula , as shown in the colour version , Process was carried out in Maxim using DDP this time , pulled the neb out a treat , then i finished it in Photoshop, HA filter used , ED80 tonight .

Cheers

Rog

and , i,m now indoors as the clouds have come over , so not sure if i will get a chance for Horsey , IT WILL ONLY BE A LUM ONE IF I DO ,TIME RUNNING OUT AS USUAL ,GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

image.jpg

image.jpg

yup i reckon u be chasing my ass CC wont take you long to start getting those good images , i,m starting to get very fussy now with this imaging lark, tried the horse tonight , but just could,nt get Alnitak right ,kinda off set not round if ya know what i mean , all other stars perfect , so you ask me , i,m puzzled , and to make things worse its the best i have seen the horse on screen

oh well

Rog

Archived