Narrowband

The Leaping Puma Nebula - Hybrid ST 8300 M+C

Boren

The Leaping Puma's size is approx. 7'30" min. and be sure: it will leap at you like never before :-)

It's my first ever hybrid image - comprising 2 hours of luminanace (first light for the ST8300M) and 2 hours of color (ST8300C).

http://www.pbase.com/image/133093433

I hope you like it, and any comments / questions are very welcome, as always.

Cheers,

Harel

post-20443-133877544061_thumb.jpg

Lovely image. Never heard of this one before. I can see where it gets its name but i think it looks more like a leaping Lioness.

Also does this not look like a leaping Antelope/gazelle below:

I can't agree more!

... and they're all leaping ahead of a pack of angry dogs ...

And I thought that nothing's more serene than a heavenly view :o

Cheers,

Harel:icon_salut:

Very nicely processed, smooth and detailed. Interesting colour palette as well, I guess the OSC camera would have given you the normal red/pink colours, how did you map the colours here?

Scope loooks nice too, not seen that one before.

Cheers,

Rich.

Guys and gals :-)

Thank you so much for these words.

Sorry for having been slow to respond - I have been traveling (work) like mad throughout these last days, but finally I'm writing this happy note to you from my hotel room in Munich, and tomorrow I'm (finally) traveling back home!

About the made-do hubble pallet - does any of you know how can I post a document here? I got directions about how to do this from my good friend Tal, and would be delighted to share them here with you.

Thanks again to all for looking and responding.

As ever,

Harel

Archived