~ 50 bright stars

1 steep hill

1 big tree

1 Renault 4

0 brakes

1 DSLR on a tripod

post-20224-133877544019_thumb.jpg

More images and info @ www.dutchdeepsky.com

As long as I've been visiting Olly at Les Granges, Etoile St. Cyrice (France), I've watch the moon setting behind the hills. Yesterday I finally managed to shoot a small timelapse of this: setting moon.

Thanks for watching!

Renault have made a few ugly cars, but the Renault 4 is among the leaders in that group.

However they are not in the same league as Citroen, who have made lots of ugly cars, albeit ugly in different ways - the Citoen D being an exception.

Great work Maurice!

I used to have a Renault 4 also....it was a bit like sailing a boat when you cornered I remember!

We used to call the Citroen 2CV the 'upside down pram' :(

Cheers

Rob

Great work Maurice!

I used to have a Renault 4 also....it was a bit like sailing a boat when you cornered I remember!

We used to call the Citroen 2CV the 'upside down pram' :(

Cheers

Rob

Rob you've sure had some "choice" machines there!!:)

Regards Steve

When i was in secondary school my French language teacher had a Citroen 2CV. I had a bad foot for months and as he lived local he used to give me a lift to school every day (how uncool is that).

I remember the car being a bit of a noise bucket but it didnt half move. It was very "zippy".

I kind of really like the look of the car. It brings back childhood memories of long hot summers camping in the south of France.

Rob you've sure had some "choice" machines there!!:(

Regards Steve

Apart from the current VW van, which I got for £2K, the most I've ever paid for a car was £1300, and that was really expensive for me.....they never get sold on....when I've finished with them it's down the scrappers!

I'd much rather spend my money on telescopes :)

Thanks for all the comments, guys and be careful with your opinion on French cars when your are among French people! In Holland we call the 2CV the little "ugly duck". Hmmm, I think I wouldn't mind driving a Citroën C5 break/station...

Archived