Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Horsey in colour

anthony

Hi CC

Awesome, you must be a picky so and so to want to do better. :D

You'll be up to the same mischief when you get cracking with your new cam :p

It is like an illness - you are as pleased as punch with the images, (no matter how grainy etc), but you are thinking about how you can get closer to all those nice ones that they publish in the S@N mag - (Rog!)

Ant

Just got to see this one Ant , been busy at work , now that is alovely image ,very soft look to it , lovely stars and the horse looking majestic there , if i am allowed a small comment , is the colour on your screen ok Ant , just on mine it could be bolder, but then again its ones own preference as to how rich the colour should be , but it is a really lovely image

well done

Rog

:D

Hi Rog,

I agree it could be bolder. It was a bit of a throw together. i am not likely to get a chance to process with care till tomorrow and this was coming up to 12 last night, (on a school night!). I was excited about it, (as one is prone to be), and had to post something!

The iffy bottom right hand side is due to my reds being from a week or so ago when orion was starting to set in the LP, so we have a strong gradient there. I'd love to get out tonight. It is so cold and clear. However, it is wifeys birthday and it could behazardous to my health!

Anthony

Ah yes , guess have to stay in else no more astro goodies hehehheh / clear and cloud here , but once again to much wind , look like a no goer again

oh well , but yes i tend to rush , have to get an image on , then go back the next day do a re-process and always a better image , i find the colour is something that takes time , i have not got the best out of it yet , mainly cus of the weather , i suppose i will have to slow down and get what colour i can , do the lum get that good , then go back night after night to aquire colour data .

Rog

Archived