Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

700 th episode s@n

blacksaltire

I have to admit that I was not impressed with the 700th episode at all. It was nice that everyone stated that Sir Patrick Moore was the reason behind their inspiration for getting into astronomy, or their selected field, but poor old Patrick does look a little past it now and should surely be put out to pasture?

Incidentally, the Brian Cox programme 'Wonders of the Universe' was excellent and far more informative. The wife has now fallen in-love all over again!

Hi Collangm

I was going to say the same thing. I figured that for the 700th episode of the worlds longest running programme hosted by the one presenter, there should have been more of deal made of it.

answering viewers questions?? fantastic, great idea BBC!

they should have showed lots of clips from previous shows and shown patrick through the decades...it should have been more about him, rather than a panel answering questions. And why a comedian was there I'll never know. except that he can do a patrick impression.

Congrats to Patrick, but not the BBC.

Archived