Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2nd hand scopes are expensive!

Can i ask...........Steve (Meerkat):

You say you want a Heritage to take on holiday?

Does this mean you plan to holiday in the UK or do you plan to take the Heritage base apart and put it in a suitcase to take on flights?.

Either is good with the Heritage i'm guessing. The base will break down to nothing really and the tube is certainly light enough and small enough to take on a flight as hand luggage.

Its a great scope. I dont know why they are so expensive 2nd hand. Best just to go with the FLO.

UK at the moment. I live in Kent and although I was right on the edge of the suburbs with mainly open countryside to the south I have just had a housing development built at the bottom of my garden, (not in my garden :)), complete with car park and street lamps 3m from my boundary :p.

Really just want it for when we go camping and it can sit on the table for those clear nights.

Looks like I might wait a bit to see if there will be some bargains later on, but then again FLO might be getting an order.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived