Strange feeling, please help

WayBig

I've got a grab and go scope in the post and a couple of eyepieces on order, and now i've had the strange feeling that i've bought everything I need for now.....

Yes, I'll probably get a synscan handset and/or a sky-wire for controlling the dob....but I can wait a while for those

So, I can't think of anything I need.....strange eh? Have you ever experienced anything similar? What did you do about it?

I'm sure it will pass soon...

Field Battery? you'll need power to run the scope. Collimator? Will you be happy with a straight through finder? Or would a right angled one be better? Or maybe an rdf or telrad? Other than that I don't think you'll need much more to get using it effectively :)

Field Battery? you'll need power to run the scope. Collimator? Will you be happy with a straight through finder? Or would a right angled one be better? Or maybe an rdf or telrad? Other than that I don't think you'll need much more to get using it effectively :)

Nope, need to try harder....although I did think about a right angled finder but got a Rigel quikfinder instead....

The only thing I want is a clear sky, but flo don't seem to sell those

Archived