Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

1st meet North Lincs Astro group

Nexus 6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How often do you plan to meet up? My father and step-mother live in Alkborough and I may visit you, the next time I visit them.

Hi Philip, we will be meeting every 1st Monday of the month so hope I may see you at the next one. :)

A big thanks to Alan for organising this. Such an excellent site especially considering the proximity to Hull & Scunthorpe. What a difference it made to what I can see in my back garden.:):hello2:

The site is very easy to get to if anyone is thinking of coming to the next meeting. If only we could do something about the extortionate bridge tolls:mad:

It was great to meet everyone and I learnt quite a bit - Thanks Guys. Hope to see you all next month.

Clear Skies!!:p

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said really, fab venue, very lucky with the weather, nice to see so many people there and thanks to Alan for organising it. And thanks as well to Terry and Roni for their help as Alan said. Hopefully be there in April :)

Another post to say a big thankyou to Alan, it's very good of you to organise something like this, and it was good to see so many people there.

It's a good venue and we were really spoilt with the clear skies, more like that please! :)

Archived