Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Nexus 6

1st meet North Lincs Astro group

Hi SGL,, if you are definately intending to come next week I would be grateful if you let me know, either by posting here or via e mail.

thanks and clear skies! :)

1.Nexus 6

2.Superchargedc63

3.Martin_h

4.Dame

5.chris_dn38

6.tbird

7.scottC

Edited by Horus

Me too Alan.

Im going to Kielder as well, back home Sun so looking forward to the meet on Monday.

Me too Alan.

Im going to Kielder as well, back home Sun so looking forward to the meet on Monday.

thats great Damian, hope you have a good time at Kielder and will see you next week :)

Bumping this back up to the top in case anyone wants to attend.

Edited by Nexus 6

Hello,

I'll be there - presently only an owner of a pair of binoculars though!:p

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for getting in touch, a pair of bins are a good way to help with observing so be sure you bring them along, of course they won't help in looking through the cloud! :)

Should be a good night , have you sorted refreshments out Alan or do we bring our own ?

I don't think I'll bring Big Birtha on this occasion , have you got some sort agenda ( sorry if I've missed your post ) .

Edited by Horus

Should be a good night , have you sorted refreshments out Alan or do we bring our own ?

I don't think I'll bring Big Birtha on this occasion , have you got some sort agenda ( sorry if I've missed your post ) .

Hi Richard, no need to bring any drinks I have taken care of that, digestives or rich tea? :)

Hob Nobs Alan please !

Hi slartylite there is some info on the North Lincs Astro Society thread on the meetings sub forum page,

thanks, I hope you can get along :)

No worries Alan .........glad to help . I'm deffo coming on Monday and don't ask how I managed to get out of it lol

No worries Alan .........glad to help . I'm deffo coming on Monday and don't ask how I managed to get out of it lol

OK Richard, I am taking the 925 along so you will be able to compare it to your Meade :)

Alan I've just ordered a EVOSTAR DS-PRO Series ED and EQ3 mount as a Grb & Go scope for meets

Just a quick note to say I might not be able to make it to the meet - just been informed I have an abcess across 2 teeth! Just waiting for the penicillin to kick in. Will PM you over the weekend to let you know.

2 more teeth out - I'll be eating my dinner through a straw soon! LOL

Just a quick note to say I might not be able to make it to the meet - just been informed I have an abcess across 2 teeth! Just waiting for the penicillin to kick in. Will PM you over the weekend to let you know.

2 more teeth out - I'll be eating my dinner through a straw soon! LOL

ouch! No problem Martin, hope your not in too much pain, dentists, they hurt! especially the wallet :)