SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

User Guide, Orion Optics, Europa 150

As my grandson, aged 12, has joined his school astronomical society I purchased a used 75mm Reflector Telescope 262 x to encourage his interest. At the same time I purchased another, 1998 model Orion Optics Europa 150 for my wife and I. Unforuniately the Europa 150 came without any instructions.

Initially I did not think this would be an issue with the internet and started looking for User Instructions.

I was wrong. I have been unable to find any User Instructions for Europa 150 on the internet.. Can anyone assist.

Additionally I am looking for a recommendation for a DVD to suit beginners….

Thank you in anticipation

There probably never were any instructions as such. Even if there were they would likley be of minimal use. Most scopes opcn e witrh very little and/or confusing badly written ones.

What is it you need to know though - I am sure someone on here will be able to help.

Hi Appreciate all your responses & time to answer ~ Sincere thanks..

Will try the Web site recommended and Orion direct.

Would also appreciate recommendation for a DVD, if there is one, explaining how to use a telescope..

Ronnie

Archived