Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ummm I don't want to jinx this but...

x6gas

...there is a modicum of blue sky outside and the forecast seems to be for clearing skies with no cloud until 6 am.

Might I finally get a chance to try out my new kit?

I've blown it haven't I....:rolleyes:

I'm taking the scope outside just in case though.

#kissofdeath

...there is a modicum of blue sky outside and the forecast seems to be for clearing skies with no cloud until 6 am.

Might I finally get a chance to try out my new kit?

I've blown it haven't I....:rolleyes:

I'm taking the scope outside just in case though.

#kissofdeath

Yeah you've blown it - it will probably snow now! :eek:

Just typical, first clear night for ages and I've got to go out with SWMBO :rolleyes:

But weren't you telling me earlier that you're not feeling very well... perhaps you should stay in at let her go out by herself. I mean you wouldn't want to ruin her evening, would you... :eek:

Guiding tonite!!! :rolleyes::D

Just got some 20min subs from M42 along with some shorter ones for the core... gonna have a go at masks/layers (yikes!). Im just grabbing some more Ha from the Rosette before moving on to some L subs from M101. The wind has picked up a little bit though.

Guiding tonite!!! :rolleyes::D

Just got some 20min subs from M42 along with some shorter ones for the core... gonna have a go at masks/layers (yikes!). Im just grabbing some more Ha from the Rosette before moving on to some L subs from M101. The wind has picked up a little bit though.

I look forward to seeing the result. Ive just finished an hours worth of M42 in 10min bites for my first go at guiding. Shall see what comes out tomorrow :eek:

Just typical, first clear night for ages and I've got to go out with SWMBO :eek:

Just got back in, bit tipsy (bit more than tipsy:)), not got the right legs to go outside and wait for scope to cool down, (more like I'll be falling down before then), what a waste of a night for stargazing, but a good night for .................. can't think what it was good for :rolleyes:

Night folks

Archived