Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 2359 THORS HELMET

CELESCOPE

Well if i thought M78 was hard forget it , this is a right beast to get , could not pull to much on this one as it would make it look to hard on the detail , so done a mild DDP , at least you can see what it looks like and is something new to try, due to its position , like between my roof and a huge tree i could only manage 34 subs on this , prob need 60 or more to get that extra data out, but there ya go

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

Kai i not been out in weeks , not serious stuff , i would love to do LRGB on all these , but have to grab what you can lately , this goes down as a worse start to the year in years thought last year was bad enough , my target over the next few months is to bag as many galaxies as i can eheheh

i will try Martin ,but as i said its hindered by objects beyond my control , maybe when i get the dome fixed, in another position in my garden , it may be possible , but like so many objects i crave to get, i just cant get to them ,and i,m to lazy to take it all down to my home in Suffolk lol.

Rog

Archived