Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81 GALAXY FROM LAST NIGHT

CELESCOPE

A clear night for a change made me rush out and grab as much data as possible , have to say it was an enjoyable night , so pleased with this ED100 , went for M81 first , the seeing was great could plainly see the outer part of the galaxy so knew it would turn out well as longnas i never overexposed it to much to blow the core, so using the Atik 16hr with the CLS filter i done subs of 60 . yes ole min Rog hehehe by 60 sec, then processed them in Maxim using DDP to make sure the core was sweet and small , finished of in Photoshop , added colour from a previous image i had done , so here they are .

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's superb Rog. All the galaxy zones are showing really cleanly with a huge amount of detail. Personally I much prefer the B+W. Don't think the colour data is a match for the quality of the luminence. Definitely worth getting some high quality colour data with the ED100 I reckon.

A big well done on that one Rog! :D

Archived