Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep29_banner.thumb.jpg.da7f3b163f7bd35187cb558b0346baf6.jpg

dod

Hello from not cloudy at all honest Oldham

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the many that seem to have been spurred into action by the BBC, been out as much as possible with binoculars and now looking to take the plunge with a scope. Here's to many a shivery night under the skies.

Paddy.

Hi Paddy, welcome to SGL :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome, why not pop over and see us at Todmorden? You can ask lots of questions and have a look and play with various bits and pieces.

Hi Paddy and welcome to the forum, don't forget to download stellarium, it's free and enables you to view the part of the sky in your area

Hi Paddy and welcome to the forum, don't forget to download stellarium, it's free and enables you to view the part of the sky in your area

Ah yes, thanks, I'm already a commited stellarium user, learnt a load of stuff from it already. I'm really impressed that such a useful tool is completely free.

Hi and welcome, why not pop over and see us at Todmorden? You can ask lots of questions and have a look and play with various bits and pieces.

I've had a quick peek at The Astronomy Centre, looks great, will be sure to nip over to Todmorden when I can. Thanks.

Welcome from Brisbane.

JohnH.