Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

RICHJ

Hello from N.Wales :)

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on getting your scope - did you order any clear nights from FLO as well?

James

P.s I don't believe that posting in the 'lounge' increases your post count.

Hi Rich welcome . I've been lurking for a while myself. Love this site so much info,feel like a whole new world has been opened to me.Just wish I new which scope to buy.guess i'll just keep researching and lookin thru the old bins for now.

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on getting your scope - did you order any clear nights from FLO as well?

James

P.s I don't believe that posting in the 'lounge' increases your post count.

FLO didn't have any clear skies in stock at the time of ordering but I've got a few on back order lol...:rolleyes:

Hi Rich welcome . I've been lurking for a while myself. Love this site so much info,feel like a whole new world has been opened to me.Just wish I new which scope to buy.guess i'll just keep researching and lookin thru the old bins for now.

I had problems deciding too, over the course of maybe 3 weeks decided on probably 4 definately buying scopes and in the end went full circle ending back at the SW 200p lol.. Ultimate choice was also influenced by UK stock levels (which seem real low right now)

Hi Rich welcome to sgl , hope you find it as informative and friendly as i have done :)